Join us for a series of technical training webinars focused on topics like installation, configuration, motion detection, investigation, and more.
The next webinar in this series, Review: Multi-Streaming Setup & Configuration, takes place on Friday, November 30th, at 1:00 PM EST. In this complimentary 45-minute live demonstration we’ll review how Ocularis takes advantage of a camera’s multi-streaming capabilities and how to best configure the system for multiple streams.
Register for this webinar by clicking here.
To see the list of future technical training webinars and watch past webinars on demand, log on to the OnSSI Channel Partner Portal.
Please contact OnSSI Training at 845-732-7900 x4 or Training@OnSSI.com with any questions you may have.
The following improvements were made in the latest automatic Recorder Patch update:
- Changed the default value of the Stream Network Timeout setting from 5 to 10 seconds for Axis cameras using the Axis Smart Driver, in order to maintain consistency with the previously hard-coded value (applies to Ocularis v5.6)
- Fixed an issue that in some cases caused the Recorder Manager to crash when attempting to use the Multi Configuration feature on devices using the ONVIF driver (applies to Ocularis v5.6)
- An incorrectly configured Motion Detection Module will no longer lead to high CPU and memory utilization (applies to Ocularis v5.6)
- Updated license file backwards compatibility (applies to Ocularis v5.1 – Ocularis v5.6)
Your Ocularis 5 system will automatically update the Recorder if configured to do so and network connectivity is available. The Recorder Patch Update is also available on the OnSSI Software Downloads page.
Contact OnSSI Technical Support at (845) 732-7900, Option 3 or email Support@OnSSI.com if you have any questions, or need assistance in applying the patches offline.
Whether it’s a single alarm transmitter or hundreds of security sensors across an entire site, the Inovonics range of wireless motion detectors, universal transmitters, environmental sensors, and mobile duress devices, integrate seamlessly with your ProtegeWX or ProtegeGX system to increase safety and security.
The integration with Inovonics takes you beyond the realm of traditional access control and intrusion detection to effectively secure your assets and protect your people without the wires. Wireless detection devices enable you to quickly detect unauthorized entry or activity within a secure area, identifying when doors and windows are opened, when an area is breached by an intruder, and when glass is broken in a window, door, or display case. Mobile duress devices provide an additional layer of protection, offering the perfect solution for schools, hospitals, and even commercial buildings where the protection of people is a main focus.
- Simplifies installation by utilizing wireless technology
- Extends the reach of intrusion detection to areas where running wires is difficult or expensive
- Monitors the state of Inovonics devices – including low battery levels – using Protege trouble inputs
- Future proofs your system by enabling you to easily add additional devices following the initial installation
- Have motion detection and camera input events appear in the ProtegeGX event log
- Increases employee safety and building security
Want to Learn More?
- Visit our website to find out more about the integration and how it works
- Check out the Inovonics website to find out more about the Inovonics range
- Read recent case studies from Three Rivers Park District and UW Credit Union to discover how other organizations are using Inovonics with an ICT solution to keep their people, property, operations, and information safe.
Sony @ Bosch is pleased to announce a new firmware update for all Generation 6 security cameras.
Update includes enhanced network security.
Models to upgrade include: SNC-CX600, SNC-CX600W, SNC-EB600, SNC-EB600B, SNC-EB602R, SNC-EB630, SNC-EB630B, SNC-EB632R, SNC-EM600, SNC-EM601, SNC-EM602RC, SNC-EM630, SNC-EM631, SNC-EM632RC, SNC-VB600, SNC-VB630, SNC-VB632D, SNC-VB635, SNC-VM600, SNC-VM601, SNC-VM602R, SNC-VM630, SNC-VM631, SNC-VM632R, SNC-WR600, SNC-WR602, SNC-WR602C, SNC-WR630, SNC-WR632C, SNC-XM631, SNC-XM632, SNC-XM636, SNC-XM637
Please use this link to download Firmware Version 3.1.0 : https://pro.sony/ue_US/support/software/g6-models-firmware-v310
Visit OnSSI at booth #129 to see a demonstration of the latest features of our Ocularis VMS and to experience our new, powerful RecOn5 NVR and Server solutions.
Jacob Javits Convention Center
New York, NY
November 14-15, 2018
OnSSI Booth #129
Register today for free
Register for the upcoming webinar: Easily Deployable & Incredibly Powerful: OnSSI’s RecOn5 Server and NVR Solutions
Thu. November 1, 2018
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
CLICK TO REGISTER