The following improvements were made in the latest automatic Recorder Patch update:
- The Update Server has been enhanced to more accurately show the status of each server in larger systems of 50 or more servers
- The “Display Statistics” information tab has been improved for large systems
- Improved the startup performance of the ONVIF Profile-S driver when recovering from failover
- Fixed an issue where cameras with standard recording and a second stream for alarm recording via motion detection could sometimes contain gaps
- Updated the Hanwha Wisenet Smart Driver to allow PTZ support for the PNM-9320QP
- Updated driver for improved performance of Axis devices with an API lower than VAPIX 2 to stream properly
- Streamlined Camera Conversion Utility to use the same password as the original camera as the default
- Updated Axis M3047 Static Driver to now work with firmware 220.127.116.11 and above
- Corrected an issue where cameras did not come back online under poor network conditions
- The Recorder Manager manual has been updated, and can be accessed by pressing F1 when connected with the Ocularis Recorder Manager
Your Ocularis 5 system will automatically update the Recorder if configured to do so and network connectivity is available. The Recorder Patch Update is also available on the OnSSI Software Downloads page.
Contact OnSSI Technical Support at (845) 732-7900, Option 3 or email Support@OnSSI.com if you have any questions, or need assistance in applying the patches offline.
Sony Video Security is excited to be part of this year’s ISC East Show at the Javits Center in NYC.
We will have both a booth and meeting room at the show…Booth #773 and the meeting room will be shared with our Bosch counterparts as it is a very large room. We are looking forward to showing off some preliminary products that will be shipping the first quarter of 2019.
If you are attending this event, please find a link below for a free registration for any end user or dealer that will be at the event on November 14-15th, 2018.
OnSSI is committed to providing the most innovative video management software. Our latest release, Ocularis v5.6, includes:
- Stronger security with dual operator log-in authentication option
- More flexibility for Operators who can now create, edit, save or delete private views directly from Ocularis Client
- Two streams automatically created when cameras are added, making configuration and optimization easier
- Option to enable Ocularis Client to maximize on your screen when an event occurs
- Efficient dewarping technology that uses less system resources
- Ocularis Mobile enhancement that lets you scroll through Live Views of up to 16 cameras on your mobile device, viewing multiple live streams simultaneously
- Expanded support of H.265 video compression to also include Bosch, Onvif, and Vivotek
- New Smart Camera Driver for Vivotek, added to the expansive list of camera manufacturers supported
To learn more about all the new features in Ocularis version 5.6, view the Release Notes.
Register for the live What’s New in Ocularis 5.6 webinar taking place on Wednesday, August 15 at 1:00 PM EST.
If you are currently running Ocularis 5.5, click here to download Ocularis 5.6. If you are running an earlier software version, complete the Ocularis 5.6 License Upgrade Form to request the update.
Contact OnSSI Technical Support at (845) 732-7900, Option 3 or email Support@OnSSI.com with any questions you may have.
Dear OnSSI Community,
Axis recently released firmware versions that resolve vulnerability issues that were discovered in some of their cameras. Axis recommends that you apply the latest firmware versions to their cameras. OnSSI has verified the compatibility of this new firmware with our Ocularis Smart Camera Driver for Axis Cameras.
You can download Axis firmware here:
Find a list of affected Axis products and patched firmware versions here:
OnSSI is aware of its responsibility regarding cybersecurity and we are working hard to keep your installations safe at all times. OnSSI’s free Hardening Guide provides specific recommendations on how you can harden video surveillance systems with cybersecurity measures designed to help prevent potential threats. Download the Hardening Guide here.
SAVE THE DATE ANNOUNCEMENT for 2018 Cloud Concierge Conference Oct. 22-24, 2018 in St. Petersburg, FL
Download for more information: http://galaxysys.com/data/images/2018_Glxy_Cloud_Save_Date.pdf