TouchIT Rapide The TouchIT Rapide is the ideal Interactive Flat Panel to replace your aged interactive whiteboards and projectors. It has a higher resolution, a brighter image, no shadow and costs you less in the long run. With different mounting options available, it fits your boardroom or schools’s classroom exact needs.
Why Rapide? TouchIT Rapide brings your Apps to life in beautiful 4K ultra high definition. In the boardroom or classroom, the sleek style coupled with powerful performance effortlessly handles your every day tasks.
Collaboration has never been easier with Contribute Cloud, you can create,
collaborate and cast wirelessly directly to the TouchIT Rapide. With up to 40 point multi-touch, an anti-glare tempered glass finish, room filling front facing speakers and a 3 year on site warranty, what are you waiting for?
TouchIT Rapide, quite simply is the fastest Interactive LED on the market. For the first time, our onboard Android 8.0 offers the power to be a true computer replacement.
Contact your SVC local rep or contact us directly at Phone: 248 764 1084 or
E-mail: email@example.com and our website
We are happy to announce the release of Version 7.6.1 Maintenance Release for IP Server with new client update for VI MonitorPlus.
This build is available for immediate download on DownloadVI.com. Additionally, modifications to DownloadVI.com were updated to provide a patch to the Web Client security vulnerability.
- Added audio support to Force Record layout feature for single camera clipping
- Multicast Support for Advidia
- Draw and Zoom support for InsightAPI
- Web Client security vulnerability
- We highly recommend all Web Client users upgrade to the latest version to mitigate security risk – see DownloadVI.com for details
- LPR Improvements
- Addressed plugin issue for non admin user account
- Plate duplication issue in shared database environment
- Addressed Server Name parity
- Addressed Thai plate display issues
- Addressed SQL LPR plates removal issue
- User Audit Improvements
- Date format support for DD/MM/YY
- Plug In Manager Improvements
- FacePRO Plugin defect fix
- NVR Improvements
- Addressed disappearing Administrator menu login issue
- Guard Tour Improvements
- Access View Improvements
- Module configuration improvements
- Lane Viewer Improvements
- Exported Clip Audio Improvements
- User Configuration Improvements
- Camera Properties Improvements
- Security Improvements
- Changed license structure for Body Worn Cameras to bundled license
- Transportation Module Improvements
|We’re pleased to be part of the next IPVM Online Show, focusing on Start-Ups on May 12-14th, 2020.|
|Qumulex will be presenting on Wed, May 13th @9:00am EDT Click here for Show Details|
|Qumulex, designed for the security integrator, is a Unified Video Management and Access Control System providing both in a simplified browser-based user interface. Qumulex provides flexible deployment options with All Cloud, All On-Premises or Both, and is open platform to work with leading camera and access control hardware. More information on the Qumulex platform is here.|
|We look forward to seeing you at the IPVM Online Show on May 13th! Tom Buckley firstname.lastname@example.org|
| We remain open for business – Dedicated staff are here to keep product moving.|
As an essential business, manufacturing of our innovative range of access control and intruder detection solutions has continued – our products are available, and our staff remain on hand.
| We’re committed to meeting demand for ongoing supply to all our customers. Shipping and delivery may be subject to any regional restrictions, however stock is available for all your project requirements.|
Where possible, we recommend you plan ahead and order early as there may be longer delivery times with couriers. Freight costs are subject to change based on the ongoing situation – please inquire at the time of order.
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact our sales team.
Regards, The ICT Team
The updated feature set list and improvements list might not be very long but this was due to a lot of hard work and effort by our developers, as well as QA, getting Active Directory Synchronization implemented. This has been a very high level feature request that required a lot of dev time as well as in depth acceptance testing to ensure this new feature covers all aspects of a true AD Sync that our end users have been requesting.
New Features and Improvements –
- Active Directory Synchronization: Adds and removes card holders in real time from MonitorCast. This can be done on an interval schedule or manually executed by the user
- Single Swipe override: This improves special door access functions during lockdowns and other scenarios, rather than relying on a 3 swipe only
- Dynamic Access Levels: Adding/Editing/Deleting access levels are now dynamic. Controller resets are no longer required
- Hardware Configuration Page Performance Increased: MonitorCast 4.3 and older had long load times with servers using a lot of hardware. Load times have been reduced by 90%
- Personnel Page Performance Increased: Systems using 15,000 to 20,000 card holders experienced long load times. This has been decreased drastically as well
- Improved the download process to Mercury boards with systems utilizing a high amount of hardware and card holders
- Live Area Monitoring: All credentials associated with a person is registered as an in our out card swipe, rather than just the entry card only