Panasonic i-PRO is excited to release an upcoming VI Enterprise Software update scheduled for release on December 7th, 2020.
VI Enterprise Minor Release 7.8
• New VI Enterprise Web Client featuring VI MonitorPlus styled user interface, H.265 support on Chrome/Microsoft Edge browser support. Features included: Active Directory and standard login support, Live Monitoring (single H.265 stream) and single camera recorded playback. Secondary functions will be integrated in future versions.
• IP Server Software Update Utility
• IP Server System Backup & Restore Utility – Included in Maintenance release for 7.8.1 (January)
• Integration with Panasonic WC-X5550LT Vehicle Capture Camera including LPR Plug in Improvements for multi sensor support
• Additional video support for Nvidia graphic cards including P Series models and RTX4000 model
• Dynamic Object Overlay Improvements for AI-VMD supported cameras
• Improved Two-way audio support on VI MonitorPlus
• AI-VMD Camera configuration tool (v7.8.1)
• Support for new Body Worn Camera (BWC4000)
• New cameras integration including new models from Panasonic i-PRO, Advidia, Hanwha, Cisco, Vivotek, iryx, Truvision, FLIR, Mobotix and Axis
VI Transportation Improvements
• Integrated Recorder Digital Input for auto creation of bookmark and notification message support to Depot
• Auto transfer support for bookmarked video
• User interface improvements