The following improvements were made in the latest automatic Recorder Patch update:
- Corrected an issue that prevented license updates when a Master and Slave Core had delayed communications (applies to Ocularis v5.6 & v5.7)
- Improved the reconnect process for Axis cameras and their camera side events when using the Axis Smart Driver (applies to Ocularis v5.6 & v5.7)
- The Bosch Smart Driver has been adjusted to correct an issue where certain multi-channel devices were being recognized as only having 1 channel (applies to Ocularis v5.7)
- The Manual for the Ocularis Recorder Manager has been updated. This can be accessed by hitting F1 from the Ocularis Recorder Manager (applies to Ocularis v5.7)
- Corrected an issue that would cause a Reference Image to display differing results (applies to Ocularis v5.7)
Your Ocularis 5 system will automatically update the Recorder if configured to do so and network connectivity is available. The Recorder Patch Update is also available on the OnSSI Software Downloads page.
Contact OnSSI Technical Support at (845) 732-7900, Option 3 or email Support@OnSSI.com if you have any questions, or need assistance in applying the patches offline.