The following improvements were made in the latest automatic Recorder Patch update:
- The Update Server has been enhanced to more accurately show the status of each server in larger systems of 50 or more servers
- The “Display Statistics” information tab has been improved for large systems
- Improved the startup performance of the ONVIF Profile-S driver when recovering from failover
- Fixed an issue where cameras with standard recording and a second stream for alarm recording via motion detection could sometimes contain gaps
- Updated the Hanwha Wisenet Smart Driver to allow PTZ support for the PNM-9320QP
- Updated driver for improved performance of Axis devices with an API lower than VAPIX 2 to stream properly
- Streamlined Camera Conversion Utility to use the same password as the original camera as the default
- Updated Axis M3047 Static Driver to now work with firmware 184.108.40.206 and above
- Corrected an issue where cameras did not come back online under poor network conditions
- The Recorder Manager manual has been updated, and can be accessed by pressing F1 when connected with the Ocularis Recorder Manager
Your Ocularis 5 system will automatically update the Recorder if configured to do so and network connectivity is available. The Recorder Patch Update is also available on the OnSSI Software Downloads page.
Contact OnSSI Technical Support at (845) 732-7900, Option 3 or email Support@OnSSI.com if you have any questions, or need assistance in applying the patches offline.