OnSSI is committed to providing the most innovative video management software. Our latest release, Ocularis v5.6, includes:
- Stronger security with dual operator log-in authentication option
- More flexibility for Operators who can now create, edit, save or delete private views directly from Ocularis Client
- Two streams automatically created when cameras are added, making configuration and optimization easier
- Option to enable Ocularis Client to maximize on your screen when an event occurs
- Efficient dewarping technology that uses less system resources
- Ocularis Mobile enhancement that lets you scroll through Live Views of up to 16 cameras on your mobile device, viewing multiple live streams simultaneously
- Expanded support of H.265 video compression to also include Bosch, Onvif, and Vivotek
- New Smart Camera Driver for Vivotek, added to the expansive list of camera manufacturers supported
To learn more about all the new features in Ocularis version 5.6, view the Release Notes.
Register for the live What’s New in Ocularis 5.6 webinar taking place on Wednesday, August 15 at 1:00 PM EST.
Contact OnSSI Technical Support at (845) 732-7900, Option 3 or email Support@OnSSI.com with any questions you may have.