The updated feature set list and improvements list might not be very long but this was due to a lot of hard work and effort by our developers, as well as QA, getting Active Directory Synchronization implemented. This has been a very high level feature request that required a lot of dev time as well as in depth acceptance testing to ensure this new feature covers all aspects of a true AD Sync that our end users have been requesting.
New Features and Improvements –
- Active Directory Synchronization: Adds and removes card holders in real time from MonitorCast. This can be done on an interval schedule or manually executed by the user
- Single Swipe override: This improves special door access functions during lockdowns and other scenarios, rather than relying on a 3 swipe only
- Dynamic Access Levels: Adding/Editing/Deleting access levels are now dynamic. Controller resets are no longer required
- Hardware Configuration Page Performance Increased: MonitorCast 4.3 and older had long load times with servers using a lot of hardware. Load times have been reduced by 90%
- Personnel Page Performance Increased: Systems using 15,000 to 20,000 card holders experienced long load times. This has been decreased drastically as well
- Improved the download process to Mercury boards with systems utilizing a high amount of hardware and card holders
- Live Area Monitoring: All credentials associated with a person is registered as an in our out card swipe, rather than just the entry card only
As you know, On-Net Surveillance Systems (OnSSI) was acquired by Qognify Inc. Earlier this year, we began the process of consolidating systems with the goal of streamlining product ordering and processing.
aware of these changes that will begin on July 1, 2019:
- All Purchase Orders must be submitted to:
One Blue Hill Plaza, 7th Floor
PO Box 1555
Pearl River, New York 10965, United States
- Please continue to send POs to Sales@OnSSI.com.
- Invoices that you receive will reflect the Qognify Inc. company name.
- There has been a change in the Bank Account and you should have received new Bank Account information and a W9. For your reference, below are the new Bank Accounts:
ACH/Wire payments remit to: By check remit to:
HSBC Bank USA NA Qognify Inc.
Fifth Ave 452 OR PO Box 200225
New York, NY 10018 Pittsburgh, PA 15251-0225
Account Number: 738009377
Routing Number: 021001088
Swift Code: Mrmdus33
- You will notice a format change in invoice (ex: numbers will be formatted as INVUS).
- As we merge the accounting system, there will be a blackout period from July 1 – July 7, 2019, where we will not be processing orders. Orders submitted after 8:00 PM EST on June 30, 2019 will fall under this category. Order processing will resume on July 8, 2019, but expect delays.
Also note that
a new pricelist will be distributed. When received, please update your system
to avoid any delays in processing your POs.
submitted to OnSSI prior to June 30, 2019 will remain in place, however payment
should be remitted to Qognify Inc.
We appreciate your support and thank you for your patience with us during this transition. Best regards, Qognify Sales